We find since 130 Jackson is a fairly new venue, there are a number of folks in the area who don’t know how to get there. Well, here’s a video explaining how you can get there from the lecture hall Colonial Hall in Squires Student Center on Virginia Tech’s campus.
Or if you prefer to read your directions, please consider the following:
From Interstate 81 Northbound or Southbound:
- Take Exit 118B (460 Bypass) toward Blacksburg
- Follow the signs toward Blacksburg/Virginia Tech
- Take the 460 Business exit (Exit 5B)
- Stay left on the ramp toward Main Street
- Continue on Main Street to downtown Blacksburg
- Turn Left on Jackson St NW
- 130 Jackson St NW will be on your right just past Poor Billy’s. The building has a green roof visible from the street and letters on the window. If you come to the stop sign at Draper Rd., you’ve gone too far.